1. Orders implementation condition is that the customer properly fills on-line ordering form. In that form the buyer can choose two ways of realization of his order: A. delivery B. collection in person from the restaurant located on Wspólna 65a str. in Warsaw. Placing an order by purchaser indicates agreeing on our statute.
2. Orders implementation condition is placing an order which totals minimum 50 PLN.
3. By placing an order customer agrees to the rules of delivery described on the sites page called “Delivery”
4. Customer can place an order by phone calling those two numbers: (22) 622 00 26 and 534 981 999.
5. Orders will be accepted from 11:00 until 19:45 everyday.
6. Phone calls are recorded. If the customer does not agree he can not place an order by a phone call.
7. After placing an order customer will receive an email with confirmation and details about order. Those details can also be found on the on-line site of KATMANDU restaurant. Receiving that email is equivalent with sales contract conclusion.
8. Refusal of taking an order or ordering time-out equals to no conclusion in contract. Orders will be refused when the ordered item is not currently in stock, customers delivery details are not complete, incorrect or customer did not collect his last order in the past. Order will be also refused if something that the seller can not prevent happens.
9. KATMANDU restaurant does not bear responsibility for undelivered orders or orders delivered late if some unpreventable events will take a place or the customer will not be present to collect order. Restaurant is also not responsible for incorrect address given by customer who also is not possible to reach by any means of communication (email, phone call).
10. Price of delivery is free within restaurants 5km radius. Deliveries over 5km will be counted 1,50 PLN for every kilometer including first 5km.
II. Delivery and payments.
1. Seller delivers the order within the time he indicated to the customer during placing an order. Seller delivers the order to the address given by customer during placing an order.
2. Seller can also indicate that the realization of order can take more time than usually and also he will tell approximately how long the process will take. In this case customer can agree or cancel the order. In case of cancellation the contract conclusion will not take place.
3. In case the delivery details are not complete or are incorrectly given by the customer or in case of absence of customer he will be charged for the price of order and delivery.
4. Price of delivery are described in terms of delivery on the on-line page of KATMANDU restaurant and are calculated automatically during filling out the delivery form by customer.
5. Customer can pay for delivery with cash or credit card when collecting order. Merchant reserves right to giving access to other forms of payment for customers who place an online order based on personal agreements with customer.
6. Prices of items found on on-line site of merchant are in polish zlotys (PLN) and they include VAT tax. Merchant reserves rights to change the price of items, but with informing the customer in case the order has been placed during the changes in price.
7. Merchant reserves rights to make discounts. If the discount was introduced after the order has been placed it does not have an influence on the price of that order. Terms and conditions of any discount or promotion will be announced on the on-line page of KATMANDU restaurant.
8. Recipe or VAT invoice will be issued for every placed order.
9. Real look of the dishes can be slightly different than how it is presented on the photos on the site.